vn

vn

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Beagle Freedom Project

Last night spent my Friday night crying in bed while watching Beagle Freedom Project rescue videos on YouTube. It is seriously the most doe reading thing ever. This sweet angels have spent their whole lives in labratoires up to their rescuing point. For many of them it is their first time seeing the sunlight, walking, or even feeling grass between their little cute toes. That's insane! It makes me sick to stomach that some humans feel this sense of empowerment and actually do evil like this. 

I looked up a lot of products that support animal cruelty  and I was shocked to see that almost everything in the whole entire world (exaggeration) supports it !! I want to try to be aware of this when shopping from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment